Few days back I have written an article about the precautions you should consider before you go for a system format… and one of them was to locate the driver CD first so that you don’t miss from hardware list. But what if you have missed the disk or disk is not usable any more… in that situation what to do? Is there any solution available… of-course yes! As there is an application available which is well capable to locate and backup drivers from the installed windows which you are going to format.
So here goes the application called DriverBackup which is a portable app use for backup of your drivers. It will get all drivers of your hardware peripherals and saving important files into a specific directory. You can take a backup after installing Windows and keep saved in your hard disk for future.
The important feature you would love to know
- Backup & restore of windows drivers
- Drivers’ backup from offline system
- PCI device listing
- Command line switches with integrated command line builder
- Compatible with 64 bit systems
- Automatic generation of autorun files for drivers’ restoration