By default windows only remembers the last item you have copied and leaves all other text or matter. But there are many times when we need to copy-paste several text or images frequently…at this time haven’t you ever wished for any utility that can enable you to keep track of several text items for further use.
If so, here is an utility called Ditto which is like the extension to this standard clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. It can copy several formats of items on the clipboard like texts, images, html etc. Moreover you can selectively copy the item from here and paste it in your desired location.
• Easy to use interface
• Search and paste previous copy entries
• Keep multiple computer’s clipboards in sync
• Data is encrypted when sent over the network
• Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
• Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
• Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
• Display thumbnail of copied images in list
• Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
• UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)