If you are still using the older version of Mozilla Firefox then here is the latest news that Mozilla Firefox vr. 7 is out and available fro download for Linux, MAC OS X, and Microsoft windows.
According to a blog post from Mozilla, the latest version Firefox 7 reduces the memory usage in comparison to older version up to 50%. Has a better performance for handling HTML 5 animations, and it will become much better environment for developers, Firefox 7 supports W3C navigation timing spec API will help developer to easily measure the page load time, optimize websites, and web apps.
What’s new in the latest release:
- Drastically improved memory handling for certain use cases
- Added a new rendering backend to speed up Canvas operations on Windows systems
- Bookmark and password changes now sync almost instantly when using Firefox Sync
- The ‘http://’ URL prefix is now hidden by default
- Added support for text-overflow: ellipsis
- Added support for the Web Timing specification
- Enhanced support for MathML
- The WebSocket protocol has been updated from version 7 to version 8
- Added an opt-in system for users to send performance data back to Mozilla to improve future versions of Firefox
- Fixed several stability issues
- Fixed several security issues