If this is your habit or work load that you have to work with several software at a time; then it becomes a must have situation for you to have window manager to mange your running application like More important application to resides in System tray or making some transparent or any application you always wants to be the top of all application.
Though the above concept looks very impressive but its not a dream but you can actually achieve it using Auto Window Manager.
Auto Window Manager automatically manages any window you specify. For instance, some web browsers open up in a non-maximized window. Using Auto Window Manager, you can set those windows to automatically maximize (minimize, normal, minimize to tray, stay on top) every time they opened. It works with almost any program, including web browsers, Notepad, etc. Auto Window Manager stays running in the system tray, so it stays out of your way while it works.
- Automatically maximize or minimize or normal all new windows you specify.
- Automatically minimize all new windows you specify to system tray.
- Automatically keep all new windows you specify always on top.
- Adds several menu items to standard window system menu.
- Minimize the current window to system tray.
- Apply transparency effect from 0% (fully transparent) to 100% (solid) rate to any program in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
- Show window property of application, such as window handle, class name, process id etc.
- Auto Refresh Internet explorer at custom intervals.
Needs a Download Click Here