I know well that word document in its native form is much better than converting them into the Image file… but here I doesn’t mean to convert it for editing purpose… As for me, there are times when I require to send any word document to several people who doesn’t operate word very well or it is required to send it officially (of course to a govt. department) where it was only required into an image format. Then in such a situation there is not any option left other than first print the document and then scan / save it into Image format.. yes we have the PDF option but it is still unknown to a very large group.
So now after all the brief already discussed is there any simple solution available… Yes of-course… Universal Document Converter is the very efficient way to any convert any document into any Image format and it works as the same as we are printing a document… but instead of printing its driver interface save all the data in an IMAGE format for further use.
So to get it working follow the simple instruction given below”
- Download and install Universal Document Converter software onto your computer.
- Open the document in ms office you want to convert into IMAGE format.
- Press File->Print… in Printer description option
Select Universal Document Converter from the printers list and press Preferences button.
- Press Print button to start converting. When the JPEG file is ready, it will be saved to the C:\UDC Output Files folder by default.
- The converted document will then be opened in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer software or another viewer associated with JPEG files on your computer.
So, now don’t worry if there is a need to convert word document into jpeg or image format …. enjoy converting… but don’t forget to subscribe for free Software tricks hacks or tips for updated news ….