If you have a Gmail address for any corporate or group users and want that each of them can easily access that account from their own Gmail account then do you know that it can be easily done. Google Gmail has the facility to share a Gmail address up to 10 people and each of them can access it from their own gmail account.
Steps to grant access a single to gmail account to multiple users:-
1. First login to the Gmail account which you want to share and click on settings from the top right area of Gmail window.
2. Then goto Accounts and Import tab on Settings page.
3. Click ‘Add another account’ next to Grant access to your account.
4. In the pop-up window, enter Gmail ID of person who should access your Gmail account.
5. After completing the above step a confirmation mail will be sent to address you are granting access and the whole process may take up to 30 minutes before he can access the shared address.
Note here that here you are only granting access to read your Gmail address and not the authority to change the settings or chat on your behalf this way this is absolutely safe sharing.